Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using a Moto E XT1022. Well, that might sound a little old, but there is no denying the fact that this device was one of the best and the most popular one back then. A lot of people are using this device even today. The device still holds pretty well. Anyways, this device grabbed a lot of attention from the Android Developers and the users who want to customize their Android Device. Well, it looks like you are also someone who loves customizing your Android Device.
Now, you might have installed a custom ROM on your Moto E or maybe tried to root it which ended up bricking your device. Well, you need not worry as we are here to help you out. Today, in this post, we would be covering on Moto E XT1022 Flash File And Tool | Flash Moto E Firmware [Guide]. Now if that sounds interesting, let us top into it. Should we?
How To Flash Moto E XT1022 Flash File With Auto Script
As we already mentioned earlier, we would cover on everything you need to know about flashing Moto E XT1022. Let us now first take a look at Download Moto E XT1022 Flash File section. Should we?
Download Moto E XT1022 Flash File
Here are the download links for all the pre-requisites:
Moto E Flash Tool Download [Unbrick.bat file] : DOWNLOAD / MIRROR
Moto E USB Drivers: DOWNLOAD
mFastboot Tool – DOWNLOAD / MIRROR
Once you have downloaded the required files from above, you are all set to flash your Moto E XT1022.
Steps to flash Moto E XT1022
Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to flash your Moto E XT1022:
- First of all, you need to make sure that you have downloaded all the above pre-requisites from above.
- Now, you need to double-click on the MotorolaDeviceManager_2.4.5.exe file.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install Moto Drivers on your Windows PC.
- Now, you need to extract the contents of Moto XT1022 flash file and mFastboot tool using any Zip compression utility software.
- Right-click anywhere inside the folder while pressing the Shift
- Now, select the Open Command Prompt Window here option from the context menu.
- Boot your Moto E XT1022 into the bootloader mode by turning off and turning back on while pressing Power + Volume Down keys and connect it to your PC.
- Now, enter the following in the command prompt window and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Once done, enter the following in the command prompt window and hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Now, close the Command Prompt Window.
- Double-click on the bat file on your Windows PC.
- The flashing process will now begin.
- Once completed, simply disconnect your device from your PC and turn it on.
- That’s it! You have successfully flashed your Moto E XT1022.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on Moto E XT1022 Flash File And Tool | Flash Moto E Firmware [Guide]. We hope that you found this post useful. Just in case, if you still have some questions, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.