How to Increase Sd Card Memory Size Up To 16Gb.
Alright, so it looks like that you are someone who is using an SD Card. Well, that’s great! SD Cards are a great way of increasing the amount of memory storage on our device. Now, you might be using an SD Card on your Android Device or maybe on your Computer. Whatever the case might be, the thing is that you are running out of storage on your SD card and that’s the reason why you want to increase SD Card Memory Size.
Well, that might sound a bit odd. But we understand that you have more data to store on your SD Card. Anyways, we decided to research and find out a way which can be used to increase SD Card Memory Size. Well, fortunately enough, we found out the way. Today, in this post, we would be covering on How to Increase SD Card Memory Size Up To 16Gb. Now, if that sounds interesting, let us top into it.
How to Increase SD Card Memory Size Up To 16Gb
Now, we need the SDATA Software in order to increase SD Card Storage Space. Here are the steps which you need to follow in order to do so:
- First of all, you need to download the latest version of SDATA Software on your Windows PC.
- Now, you need to insert your SD Card into your PC.
- You now have to format the SD Card, to do this, open the File Explorer or My Computer on your Windows PC.
- Now, right click on the Memory Card storage and select the Format option.
- Wait for the format process to get completed.
- Once done, launch the SDATA Software on your Windows PC.
- Now, select the SD Card Drive Name by clicking on the dropdown menu.
- Once selected, the software will ask you How much you want to increase. Enter the same, If you are using an 8 GB SD Card, then enter 16 GB.
- Finally, click on the E-Compress Now button to start the process.
- Wait for the process to get completed. Don’t interrupt the software in between as that might break your SD Card.
- Once done, enjoy more sized SD Card on your Windows PC.
So that’s it guys, this was our take on How to Increase SD Card Memory Size Up To 16Gb. We hope that you found this guide useful. Just in case, if you still have some queries, then feel free to leave them in the comments section down below.