Anyone who loves Japanese Anime will be well-versed with Crunchyroll. It is among the biggest content providers in the genre, and offers enough content to keep your attention for long hours. The service also comes with several levels, an option to purchase products as well as some exclusive content that is exclusive to Vizio. Vizio is, on the other hand, is currently one of the top smart television brands worldwide. But how do they get along?
The answer is yes , but it’s not directly. In order to get an application like the Crunchyroll application to work with your Vizio TV, you’ll require an additional device from a third party or at the very least the phone application in order to allow it to function properly, as Vizio does not have an application that is native to the device.
So, what’s the easiest way to get Crunchyroll via Vizio TV?
Must. Have. Crunchyroll. Your Vizio TV needs it! It doesn’t need to be a big task to integrate Crunchyroll onto the Vizio TV.
The easiest way to achieve this is to use this Google Cast feature that is integrated into the latest Vizio televisions. This allows users to cast content directly from their smartphone by connecting to the same Wi-Fi.
- The first step is to connect your TV and smart device on the same wireless network so that they can communicate effectively.
- Install the Crunchyroll application either from on the Google Play Store or the Apple App store onto your smartphone or tablet.
- After the app has been installed and downloaded, you can either create or sign in to Your Crunchyroll account.
- The upper right-hand area of the app must include a symbol for Cast which resembles a tiny television. It has three lines at the upper right corner. Click on this icon.
- Choose the television you would like to stream content to from the list of options that will appear your tablet or phone screen.
- Select the TV you want to use and it should begin working immediately. It also gives you the option of controlling the television using your phone as remote.
This is exactly how it is possible even when your television doesn’t come with an Chromecast integrated and you have to buy an additional one. You’ll need either a Chromecast or the Chromecast Ultra which will function in the same way. The other methods will be explained in the near future.
How can I use AirPlay to get Crunchyroll for my Vizio TV?
Even in the event that you don’t see Google Cast as an available alternative, you can obtain Crunchyroll to the Vizio TV without too much effort.
AirPlay is another reliable method to access Crunchyroll to you Vizio TV. The only thing to be noted is that your TV needs to run fairly modern software and hardware to allow this feature to function. If not, this isn’t an alternative.
To access AirPlay:
- In the beginning begin, connect your TV and smart device with the Wi-Fi connection to allow them to communicate with each other in a proper manner.
- Install the Crunchyroll application through or the Apple App store onto your smartphone or tablet.
- After the app has been installed and downloaded, sign in or create Your Crunchyroll account.
- The program should include in it an AirPlay symbol that resembles the size of a small TV with a triangle under it. Click on this icon.
- Find the TV you want to stream on in the list. It should appear your tablet or phone screen.
- Choose the television you would like to use and it will begin to work immediately. It will also allow you to control the television using your smartphone as an remote.
Are There Alternatives to Getting crunchyroll for My Vizio TV?
If AirPlay and Google Cast aren’t available to you, then you’re not entirely out of the woods. You’ll have explore an alternative from a third party to access Crunchyroll for you television from Vizio.
Roku and Firesticks both offer access to the native Crunchyroll applications and offer a more simplified experience. They are both quite affordable with prices starting around $30. The set-up in both of these choices is remarkably similar , despite their operating systems differing.
- Find the app store and look to find it. Then, search for the Crunchyroll application.
- Click to install and choose to sign up for an account, or log to an existing account.
- Enjoy your content!
Although you might claim that this is the most simple option but it will require the use of more equipment and, as a result an additional cost for the end user. Therefore, it is referred to as the third choice on this list.
If you have Apple TV, you will be delighted to know that Crunchyroll has an app specifically for Apple TV. It’s in this specific section due to the fact that people who are accustomed to Apple’s operating system can access the application and access it easily. It wasn’t included in its own section because of the price for Apple TV. Apple TV, but the user will use the same procedure to get it working.
Another benefit to each of these options is that you can choose from a variety of remotes, with many of them have the ability to search using voice. This, however, is a price to pay as it’s not integrated into the TV directly.
Anyone who loves Japanese anime is likely to be conscious of Crunchyroll and would probably like to watch the series on their smart tv. Because Vizio is an extremely viewed and cost-effective smart TVs and users are bound to be drawn to their devices. There are plenty of options that enable this and every one of them provide a fantastic watching experience.