Today home security is an important thing. Do you own a security camera at home from Reolink and are planning to utilize it to its fullest potential? Are you wondering if it will work with Alexa? It is. Now you can use Your Alexa system to control your Reolink security home camera.
Every person wants a gadget that is simple to use and doesn’t cause a lot of difficulty with setup and operation. Reolink and Alexa is one such combination. It is necessary to take a few steps in order in order to make use of Reolink using Alexa. It is as the following:
- Step 1.You have to download the Reolink application through Google Playstore or App Store. Once the installation has been completed it is now possible to download and launch it.
- Step 2.You must launch the Reolink app from your cloud account.
- Step 3.Once it’s done it will show the Smart Home option on the screen of the app.
- step 4:There is a range of choices of your Reolink devices displayed on the screen. Select the Reolink device you want to connect to use Alexa commands. You can then add the gadget to your Smart homepage.
- Step 5.You have to open your Amazon Alexa app and sign to your account.
- Step 6.You are able to see the device option in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. Click it.
- Step 7. You are not able to see “Smart home skills” or the ability to enable smart home features in which case you have to click the search icon at the top right , and then locate Reolink’s Reolink intelligent home.
- Step 8. Tap at the “Enable To Use” option within the Reolink account, and then click the Login option.
- Step 9. Once the account is completed signing in, you’ll be able to see the message “Reolink smart home successfully linked’, after which you have to click the Done button to proceed.
- Step 10:There is an option to select “Discover devices.” Or, you can make use of your Alexa voice command to ask Alexa to discover devices. All devices that are connected to the Reolink accounts will become accessible to you.
- Step 11. It is necessary to click on the ‘Setup devices’ option . Tap on the Continue Setup option to proceed.
- Step 12:Once everything is completed the Reolink device will be linked successfully to an Amazon Alexa device. This can be done using all Alexa device and connect as many Reolink devices you’d like to in accordance with your preferences.
Troubleshooting If Your Amazon Device Cannot Find The Reolink Camera
If, after multiple attempts you are still unable to connect, or your Amazon device fails to find Reolink Camera, after multiple attempts Reolink Camera, you’ll need to solve the following questions:
- Does there exist an interface between the local router and the Reolink camera?
- Does the internet’s connectivity remain strong?
- When you were installing Did you not turn on the Alexa skill on your Reolink Camera?
- Does your phone is connected to Wi-Fi?
- Are you using you using the Reolink Smart Home feature enabled through your application?
- Have you made the connection through you Reolink gadget as well as the Alexa app?
Some Great Features Of Reolink Camera
The best features of the security camera Reolink include:
- Technology for detecting vehicles and people
- 100 feet of night vision
- Time-lapse videos are possible to make
- IP66 waterproofing is part of the camera.
- Video quality in 4K/5MP ensures high-quality video and vision.
Why Link Reolink Camera To Amazon Alexa?
You may be wondering what is the reason for connecting Reolink Camera to Amazon Alexa in the event that each has its own app?
Reolink Camera can be linked to Amazon Alexa to enhance the control of the security camera at home. You can manage the security camera at home using voice commands via Alexa on your Alexa device.
You can ask the Alexa device to display the videos from the Reolink Camera or rotate your camera in a particular direction, for example.
It simplifies your life by letting you connect to the camera with ease no matter where you are in the house.
What Are The Cameras Available From Reolink?
The devices of various kinds available at Reolink are listed as follows:
Battery-Powered Security Cameras
- Argus 2
- Argus 2E
- Argus Pro
- Argus Eco
- Argus PT
- Argus 3 Pro
- Argus 3
- Reolink Go
- Reolink Go PT
Poe IP Cameras & Nvrs
Wi-Fi Security Camera
- E1 Outdoor
- Reolink Lumus
- E1 Pro
- E1 Zoom
What Are The Benefits Of Installing Security Cameras At Home?
Security cameras can bring a wealth of advantages for homes. The most important advantages of security cameras can be described as follows:
- Do not require the same amount of maintenance as other security measures that protect your home 24 hours a day.
- It lets you keep the watch on your property all day long without having to worry about shift times of security staff employed by you.
- There are many types of crime or burglaries you may be the victim of.
- It assists you with the insurance by keeping your home secure and secure against burglaries of any kind.
- There is no need to make ongoing investment for security systems. After the installation is completed, you do not have to be concerned about the operation of the device. It will take care of the security of your home.
Additionally, if you connect it to Amazon Alexa, accessing it and controlling it gets easier.
Reolink devices permit you to connect them to Amazon Alexa, where you can control the camera using the aid by voice command. Alexa voice commands enable users to control the camera from anywhere within the home.
It is also possible to join the camera with your Smart TV so that you can watch the different videos that are available on the Reolink devices. This combination Amazon Alexa and Reolink Security camera strengthens your home security and is under your control.
Take just 5 minutes to complete the simple steps in order to download Reolink App, Amazon Alexa app Reolink Application, Amazon Alexa app, and then link them to gain additional features.
“Hey, My name is Richard Walker and I’ve been immersed in the world of technology for the past decade. During that time, I’ve had the opportunity to work on and support some of the most widely used products out there. With my extensive knowledge and experience, I know how to troubleshoot and fix any tech issues that may arise. I’m helping you find the answers you need, so don’t hesitate to reach visit our blog.