The Soundlink Revolve is Bose’s best-performing portable Bluetooth speaker. It offers users with uniform and consistent coverage because of its 360-degree sound. It’s a fantastic speaker for rooms as well as outside. The speaker was made to be portable so that it can be with you everywhere you travel. They are waterproof and have bumpers to safeguard you and your speakers in the event that you lose them, making them very robust.
Soundlink Revolve Soundlink Revolve comes with a multi-function button that lets you to speak commands to Google Assistant as well as Siri using the sound. The speakers don’t have an integrated Alexa Voice Assistant. But, you can use the speaker’s remote to control an Alexa-enabled device, such as or an Echo Dot.
Bose Soundlink Revolve Features
The Soundlink Revolve is the ideal portable speaker for outdoor pool party because it is both incredibly powerful and waterproof. Are you a fan of having a shower and dancing while listening to your favorite music? It is possible to take your headphones in the bathroom without having to worry about getting some drops of water by accident.
The speaker is equipped with built-in prompts that will assist you in your Bluetooth pair process. Its Soundlink Revolve can remember the most recent eight connected Bluetooth devices, making it simple to play your music without having to go through the difficult task of pairing multiple times.
Excellent Battery Life
The Bose Soundlink Revolve has a steady battery life, which makes it the ideal speaker to take on road trips, camping or gatherings. Its lithium-ion battery lets you listen to music with your smartphone all day long for up to twelve hours.
Hardy And Durable
The speakers are made with bumpers on every side to protect it from harm if you smash it around, set it on a floor that is too difficult, or dump it into bags. Are you a bit clumsy and you are constantly dropping items due to your inexperience? Then with Soundlink Revolve, you can be confident that your belongings will not fall off. Soundlink Revolve, you do not have to fret about damaging the device when you throw it off or bump it into the ground.
Small and simple to grasp with soft and smooth buttons The Soundlink Revolve is the ideal travel companion. It is specially designed for those who are constantly moving. Its style makes it simple to hold when you are planning to move.
The brand new Bose Soundlink Revolve speakers are available in two stunning sophisticated shades: Triple Black and Luxe Silver.
Linking Your Soundlink Revolve To Amazon Alexa
There isn’t an integrated Alexa voice assistant built into the speakers you have, then you may be thinking about how to connect it to Alexa to allow voice commands. If you just follow the steps outlined in this post, you’ll be able connect your Soundlink Revolve to the Alexa device.
- Step 1 Step 1: Turn the on to the Bose Soundlink Revolve speakers and activate Bluetooth pairing. Bluetooth pairing feature by pressing the Bluetooth button on your speaker.
- Step 2. 2. Start the Alexa application on your tablet or smartphone. If you don’t have it installed and you want to download it, you can do so through Google’s Playstore. Once you have it downloaded, you are able to login using your Amazon account, or sign up and create an account.
- Step 3 3. On the app home screen, select devices, then click on the Echo & Alexa section.
- Step 4. Choose the Alexa device that you’d like to connect to the Bose Soundlink Revolve speaker.
- Step 5 5: Once you’ve chosen the Alexa device, go to “Bluetooth Devices” and then choose “Pair a new device.”
- Step 6 Step 6: Locate the Soundlink Revolve device and choose to pair it with your Echo speakers.
Once connected, you are able to now make use of voice commands on the Alexa-enabled speaker in order to manage the volume of your Bose Revolve Soundlink speaker.
Bose Portable Speaker With Alexa Voice Assistant
If you’re in search of an affordable speaker that is compatible with Alexa and allows you to utilize voice commands without the need to connect it with an Echo device and the Bose Portable Smart Speaker is the ideal choice for you.
In contrast to that of the Soundlink Revolve, these speakers include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, allowing users to control the speakers by voice while connected to Wi-Fi. In terms of capabilities, it comes with the same functions as Soundlink Revolve. Soundlink Revolve.
It’s waterproof and durable. It is also very loud with 360 degree audio, and it is transportable. It is also extremely portable. Bose Portable Speaker even comes with a convenient and well-designed handle that lets you carry it around as a bag as you move about. The handle reduces the chance of the speaker slipping out of your hand. Similar to it’s predecessor, the Bose Soundlink Revolve, it also comes in two colors: Triple Black and Luxe Silver.
Additional Features Of The Bose Portable Smart Speaker
The portable smart speaker can also be utilized as a speaker that is controlled by voice. It has technology that lets it seamlessly integrate with voice assistants like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. All you need must do is adhere to the instructions below:
- Step 1 1. Open your Bose music application and then click to the “My Bose” icon located in the upper-left corner of your screen.
- STEP 2. 2. Click on your Bose Portable Smart Speaker device option
- Step 3. 3. Navigate to the settings section and select “Voice Assistant”. After that, choose Alexa from the choices.
- Step 4 Follow instructions by the application to connect to your Amazon account. Once Alexa is enabled in the Bose speaker, you will be able to utilize voice commands to monitor the weather and schedule alarms, stream music through various applications and listen to podcasts and even control the other appliances in your home that have smart technology.
As we mentioned in the article in the article, as mentioned earlier in the article, Soundlink Revolve does not come equipped with a Wi-Fi connection feature which makes it difficult to access Alexa Voice Assistant directly on the speakers. However, if you own an Alexa-enabled device, it’s relatively easy to access voice commands via it by simply connecting the speakers. It is the Soundlink Revolve. Soundlink Revolve is a fantastic purchase if you don’t want to put in the effort.
“Hey, My name is Richard Walker and I’ve been immersed in the world of technology for the past decade. During that time, I’ve had the opportunity to work on and support some of the most widely used products out there. With my extensive knowledge and experience, I know how to troubleshoot and fix any tech issues that may arise. I’m helping you find the answers you need, so don’t hesitate to reach visit our blog.