Do you want to know how to watch Apple TV+ on Vizio Smart TV? You can watch all Apple original series and movies if you have a Vizio Smartcast 2022. This app can be used to play media purchased or rented from iTunes. You can stream Apple TV channels such as SHOWTIME and CBS All Access, Starz or Britbox.
These are the Vizio TV models which support Apple TV app.
- VIZIO OLED (2020).
- VIZIO P-Series Quantum X (2019, 2020)
- VIZIO P-Series Quantum (2018, 2019, 2020)
- VIZIO P-Series (2016/2017, 2018, 2018)
- VIZIO M-Series Quantum (2019, 2020)
- VIZIO M-Series (2016/2017, 2018, 2018)
- VIZIO E-Series 2016/2017 and 2018 UHD models
- VIZIO V-Series (2019 & 2020)
- VIZIO D-Series (2018 & 2019)
Apple TV on Vizio Smartcast TV
1. To open the Apps window, press the VIA button two times on your Vizio remote.
2. Look for the Apple TV app.
3. From the search results, select the Apple TV App.
4. Hold the OK key until you get a notification that Apple TV has been added to your shopping list.
5. Sign in with your Apple ID to stream the content you like.
You will need to subscribe to Apple TV+ content ($4.99/month).
Click here to Sign up for Apple TV+.
AirPlay 2 is an Apple TV feature that allows users with certain TV models to cast Apple TV content from their iPhones or iPads.
1. Make sure your Smart TV and device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. Open the Apple TV App on your iPhone/iPad.
3. Choose and play the title you like.
4. Tap the Airplay icon in the media player.
5. Select your Vizio Smartcast TV, and media will be cast on the TV screen.
These two options allow you to access your favorite Apple TV Channels and rental/purchased iTunes content. Apple TV+ is no longer available ($14.95/month). You can purchase Apple One to access various features such as Apple TV+ (50 GB), Apple News+ and Apple Fitness+.
- How to Watch Sling TV on Vizio Smart TV?
- How to Get Discovery Plus on Vizio Smart TV?
- 2 Ways to Screen Mirror iPhone to VIZIO TV
- 6 Ways To Update A Vizio Smart TV
“Hey, My name is Richard Walker and I’ve been immersed in the world of technology for the past decade. During that time, I’ve had the opportunity to work on and support some of the most widely used products out there. With my extensive knowledge and experience, I know how to troubleshoot and fix any tech issues that may arise. I’m helping you find the answers you need, so don’t hesitate to reach visit our blog.