Prime Video is compatible with Vizio Smart TV. This means that you can use prime video on Vizio Smart TV.
The question is: How? This post will show you how to use Amazon Prime video on Vizio Smart TV.
Vizio Smart TV includes preinstalled streaming services like Netflix and Prime Video.
You will need to open Prime Video in your app section and enter your login details.
Prime Video In Vizio SmartCast TV
- Go to the Apps section of your TV
- Prime Video is preinstalled.
- Click on the app
- Enter your login details
This is the easiest way to run Prime Video via Vizio Smart TV.
Prime Video In Older Vizio Smart TV
Prime Video is not preinstalled on the Vizio Smart TV older models. You will need to install it yourself.
- To access the app menu, tap the “V” button at the remote.
- Find Prime Video
- Choose the app
- Hold the OK button until it completes the installation.
- Open Prime Video
- Enter log in details
Other Ways To Play Prime Video On Vizio Smart TV
Cast Prime Video To Your Vizio Smart TV
- Use the same wifi network to connect your TV and phone.
- Your smartphone can open prime video
- Watch the video
- Tap the Chromecast icon at the bottom of the video playing screen
- Select your TV
Use HDMI Cable & Laptop.
- Select your TV and connect it to the HDMI
- Use the HDMI cable to connect your TV and your laptop
- Watch the top video on Laptop
What if Prime Video is not working on Vizio Smart TV?
- After one minute, unplug your TV’s power cord and plug it back in again.
- Restart your TV
- Get the latest update for your TV
- Make sure you have an internet connection that works.
- Reinstall Prime Video and uninstall it
- Contact the Prime video Support